Thursday, June 3, 2010

2010 Summer Stay-cation Blog-a-thon

Okay gang, here's the deal. After tomorrow, I'm going to be on vacation for about 2 1/2 weeks. Travel plans have sadly not worked out, so I should be in Arlington for most of this time. Although I'm bummed that I won't be, say, visiting Patrick in Chicago, I figure this is a good opportunity to watch a bunch of movies.

The plan is to write a little mini-post for every movie I watch over vacation, sort of like I did back in '07-'08 for an entire year. This will only be for half of a month, but I figure it might be fun any way. I plan on squeezing in mostly a bunch of pretentious art flicks and shit, but I'll be posting every, so also expect a lot of horror movies, hopefully a few new releases, etc etc.

I will also continue to work on "Journey Through the Past," so expect shitloads of updates between June 4 and June 21.

No comments: