Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mr. Freedom

Tuesday, November 25, 2008


Time to pop those champagne corks, gents, because Tuesday, November 25 2008 marks one entire year of me posting every single movie I watched. And now that the year is up, that is it. I'm done. No more posting every time I watch a damn movie, only when (if) I feel like it. And not a moment too soon, I can't tell you how sick I am of this.


I might try to work up some stats on my year of movies soon, and maybe write a wrap up post. As soon as I stop feeling lazy. In the meantime, I also plan to go back and fix the spelling and grammar on all the posts, and make this damn thing semi-coherent for once. I mean, god damn, I shat so many of these out so fast that most of the posts sound like they were dictated while I was talking in my sleep.


As for this movie? It was a sometimes moderately amusing but mostly boring low budget satire about an American superhero trying to spread democracy. Even at it's best, it's like diet, caffeine-free Jodorowsky served flat and room temperature. But, you know, the point was that it sounded weird and interesting, and isn't that what my K2K was all about, trying new things?

No comments: