Friday, October 1, 2010

Your Vice is a Horror Movie Marathon and Only I Have the Netflix Queue: The Third, My Nerd

You may have notice in your travels that today is the first of October. That's right, it's time again for my yearly horror movie marathon throughout the month of October. Basically, I will spend every minute I can spare watch horror movies, and writing little mini reviews of each of them here on my blog. This year marks the third year I've done this, and I'll be honest: I'm too much of an adult with too many responsibilities now, there is no way I can top last year's record of 71 movies. But I promise to hit as high of a number as I can.

This year, I will also be adding letter grades to my posts. Not because I actually think its a good way of judging a movie's worth, but because I started doing it on Twitter and I want to stay consistent.

As always, comments are appreciated, and I hope I can steer you towards a few interesting suggestions.

No comments: