Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Gravedancers

Saturday, April 19, 2008

With some notable exceptions, I'm not too fond of haunting-themed horror movies. Too often, it's just a bunch of arbitrary "spooky" shit happening with no logic and no rules, and I just can't bring myself to give a shit what happens.

This is one of the worst ghost films I've ever seen, and we only really watched it as a joke. Shenan and I saw this is the video store long ago, and couldn't get over the description on the back of the box, which contains the phrase "after a drunken night of dancing on graves." As if that's an every day, normal activity that doesn't require any further explanation.

This went to theaters, but it feels direct-to-video. It's especially flat and bland looking, with wooden acting and mostly uninteresting special effects. We got a few laughs out of it, but it's no Tree Dogs.

1 comment:

Shenan said...

"Cahn someone take me to zee hos-pee-tahl?"