Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Young Frankenstein

Monday, May 19, 2008

More Mel Brooks.... It's pretty insane that I had never seen all of Young Frankenstein before.

This was probably the funniest of the 3 Brooks movies I've watched (with Shenan) in the last few weeks. Although, I have to say, I suspect that I'm never going to see another Brooks movie as funny as The Producers. We'll see. I haven't seen Blazing Saddles since I was little, so maybe I should watch that one soon. But I'm suspecting that Brooks may have peaked with his first film.

1 comment:

Shenan said...

i appreciate that you insert my name into your blog so much, even in cases like this where it really doesn't enhance your review of the movie or your story as to why or how you came about to see the movie in anyway. i like that my presence in itself is significant enough to warrant a mention.