Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Club Dread

Friday, February 15, 2008

Just watched this one recently, didn't I? Well, Patrick hadn't seen it, and Shenan is like the biggest fan ever, and Chris seemed game if I recall, although I think both he and Shenan fell asleep.

Anyway, this is the extended edition, of which I once had a copy which has apparently fallen into whatever hole in the world took my copy of Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. There is some good material in the new stuff, but mostly it just makes an already kinda too long movie become nearly epic length (for the genre). Like the untitled version of Almost Famous, it's more for fans and not so much recommended for first time viewing.

Weird that this one got a 2nd DVD release, considering how badly it bombed theatrically. Maybe the DVDs sold well. Or maybe it just cost way less than I imagine?

Also, the cover on this version I think highly suggests that you might possibly see Brittany Daniels tits in this version. You don't, but if you do want to get a good look at her in the buff, I recommend that Hillside Strangler movie she was in.

DISCLAIMER: I don't actually recommend the movie itself, just the parts with her ass and titties.

No comments: