Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Best Friend is a Vampire

Robert Sean Leonard is your average 80's teenager... until a bite from a sexy vampire turns him into the undead! Will his parents find out? Will his best friend accept his vampirism? Will his vampire powers help him win the girl of his dreams? Is Dan really going to count a shitty, generic Teen Wolf ripoff towards YVIAHMMAOIHTNQ:Y2?

(Respectively: No, yes, yes, and fuck yes because I want to improve my numbers)
I bet I've watched this 3 or 4 times in my life, and that's incredible because this movie sucks.

3 comments:

Shenan said...

I liked it. It seemed like one of those movies that could become a nice comforting familiar, that you go back to and watch when you're sick or bored or falling asleep or it's cold outside.

Dan said...

Don't get me wrong, it's great if you like mildly affable comedies with no laughs in them.

Shenan said...

I LOVE THEM.