Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

HALLOWEEN NIGHT

I don't think I need to explain why this was the last movie I watched in October.

I watched 71 movies this October, how nuts is that? 59 of them were horror movies. I'm going to go ahead and declare "Your Vice is a Horror Movie Marathon and Only I Have the Netflix Queue" as a resounding success. Go me.

This now brings us into November, which will be the final month of regular posting. My first post was for November 26, 2007 when I watched the unrated cut of Live Free or Die Hard. On the 26th this year, I will stop posting every day, as I'll have a full year of data to look over. Looks like my average is going to be approx. 1 1/2 movies per day.

After that, I hope to continue posting from time to time, only instead of posting whenever I watch a movie, i'll just post if I have something to say. This has been a cool experiment for me, but I have to say, I've gotten fucking sick of posting all the time, and usually not having much to say. It's gotten to be more of a chore lately, so I won't miss it.

1 comment:

Shenan said...

"go me"? go us, more like.