Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The 1st Ever "Hightower is Tall!" Police Academy Awards

Best Movie: Citizens On Patrol

Worst Movie: City Under Siege

Most Heinous and Misanthropic: Mission to Moscow

Movie For "The Fans":
Back in Training

Best Character Who Made it Through the Whole Series: Lassard

Best Short-Term Character: Zed

Worst Character: Not-Mahoney (honorable mention: Sweet Chuck)

Worst Love Interest: Whoever the fuck was in part 3

Best Love Interest: Kim Cattrall (only on a technicality, since they are all bad)

Most Inexplicable Scene: 4's Skateboard Montage! (honorable mention: 7's flipping Russians)

Best Cameo: Tony Hawk in 4!

Best Running Joke: Bobcat Goildthwait acts like he's in a different movie than everyone else.

Worst Running Joke: Hooks gets mad.

Character Who Should Have Been in More of the Movies: None (honorable mention: nudity/tits)

Character Who Should Have Been in Fewer: Mauser. 2 was too many.

Most Unwelcome Return: Clumsy Guy

Most Welcome Return: Bad guy with Vassar shirt

Ninja Award: Citizens On Patrol (it had ninjas!)

and finally...

Award For Being Police Academy 5: Assignment Miami Beach: Police Academy 4: Citizens On Patrol

Goodnight folks!

4 comments:

Ro-Beast Rollie said...

I loved these posts, but somehow, they've inspired me to consider a Police Academy marathon of my own. Maybe I should really read them all again.

Dan said...

... READ them all again?

Shenan said...

I think he meant read all your posts again, to make sure he really wants to do it.

I support that. It's not an endeavor to be taken lightly. As someone who only completed like...6 of the 8 rounds of P.A. marathoning, I can tell you, you'll want to give it careful consideration.

Dan said...

Oh, haha, now I get it. Don't know why I found that so confusing.

Yeah, I would advise not to make this decision lightly. If you do go for the marathon, I highly recommend stocking up on your vices, whatever they may be, and to make sure you're in good company. Attempting this alone or with the wrong crowd would be dire.